Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Melbourne V Sydney?

Options
  • 18-11-2009 6:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

:confused:Hey Folks

Am planning a 5 week trip to Oz in March, Would 5-6 days in Melbourne and a week in Sydney be sufficent before I make my way up the East Coast?:)

M

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Chubbcakes

thats not enough time! Melbourne is way better than Sydney - lived there for 28 years! YOu will love it Melbourne and never want to leave! Great cultural vibe

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Lets not get into that debate!
    But yes, that is a good amount of time

if planning on doing teh great ocean road, make sure you have a least 2 days to enjoy it

• Registered Users Posts: 39,355 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Chubbcakes wrote: »
    thats not enough time! Melbourne is way better than Sydney - lived there for 28 years! YOu will love it Melbourne and never want to leave! Great cultural vibe
    Its completely wrong to say to anyone that A or B is better.

Anyone that has lived or spent time in Oz is aware that Melbourne and Sydney are two totally different places. And by all reports, people tend to prefer one over the other. Even guys who grew up together all their lives are decided to live in different cities.
    Its one of those things, like vegemite, either you like it or you don't

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 minimaire

Hey guys,

Thanks a million for your feedback. I'm really excited to see both places now coz it seems people love one ar the other so who knows i could end up loving both!

Is three weeks enough to get up the coast from Sydney to Cairns?

M

Advertisement