Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

lookin' for a bit of charity :)

• 18-11-2009 6:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

hi,

im just wondering if any of you could pm me a code for a 49 hour trial for xbox live?

the 48 hour one i got with MW2 doesnt work and im gummin to play the game!

i bought a 12+1 month gold card with the game and that just keeps tellin me to try again later!!:mad:

so i just need a little bit to tide me over ha ha

go ooon

you know you want to

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 172 ✭✭xo_CHEWY_ox

First off, i dont have a code for you(sorry) just thought my experiences might help.

have you paid your live subscription with a credit card before?

i had a similar problem, they tried to take a months sub from a 3v voucher with no money on it. When i tried using a prepaid 12 month card from the shop it kept saying try again later.
    turns out that microsoft wont let you add a prepaid card unless you have paid all outstanding charges first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭sir snackbox

no, like ive never used a credit card on my xbox live account so it cant be that.

i bought the card from a shop, every other time ive bought one its worked grand. i have had a silver account for a good while now but i dont see how that would affect it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I think I might have one in my Resident Evil 5 box, I'll check for ya when I get home.

well arent you just deadly :)

cheers man :)

now this doesnt mean someone who has one to hand cant just send it to me anyway :) hahahahaha

ah no but seriously mr. Diablo.... your a hero!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭Sheepy99

ive one , please no one take the code... JW23I-KJ0B1-AS44Z-Z78LA-SBS1J

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

On MW2 where do i find the free 48hr trial for xbl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

OP i get this rubbish message all the time normally with ms point cards i buy on the cheap online. Just go to xbox.com on your pc and sign in there. Then go to the market place and click redeem code from the website ;-)

It's also easier to enter this way rather than use the fiddley controller to do it on the xbox.

ano

sheepy, thanks so much :) i love boards haha

calex, thats deadly, ill try that, hope it works :)

and greenman, it does be in the case, usually behind the manual!

i love all you peoples on boards ha ha

just shows you its free to be nice and yous have made my day ha ha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

PM sent with the code, have fun! :)

• Advertisement

you do know that code was fake, which is why i later posted "ano"

Sheepy99 wrote: »
    you do know that code was fake, which is why i later posted "ano"

haha oh right ha... i dont know what 'ano' meant ha ha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

There's a free xbox live next weekend 27-29 November if you can wait that long

http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/xtival09winter/default.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Same here, bough MW2 in HN's and got no code with it. Could someone please pm me a 48hr trial code if your not using it please, thanks alot.

Advertisement