Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rude boy food

Options
  • 18-11-2009 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

Anyone watching this on UKTV Food? It's the geeeeezah from Market Kitchen, Arron Craze doing a bad impression of ol' fat tongue himself. Nice food though :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,779 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

I've not seen it myself yet. Not surprised his style is similar to JO as if was one of his protogés in 15.

He is ok on Market Kitchen, but mostly does anglo-italian dishes which I would not be in to.

Any recipies worth trying?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

Hill Billy wrote: »
    Any recipies worth trying?
    Nothing overly interesting so far. Japanese food on Monday, Carribean yesterday. Fairly run o' the mill as far as recipes go, although I quite like the look of most of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Loopz

He is like a cross between JO and Blake Fielder-Civil.
    I like him tho. Im watching him at the moment.
    He's doing beetroot and horseradish ice cream! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭niall_belfast

Oh no - I can't stand that guy Aaron Craze - He's trying too hard to be a personality..

Give me re-runs of Keith Floyd any day!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

I'm a big food programme watcher. This guy is an unwelcome addition. He's blatantly taken the Jamie Oliver template and not even attempted to alter it in the slightest. The cringey fillers with him and his mates and the sub par recipes ensure I won't be tuning in again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

Yeah, I've gone right off it. Every single episode appeared to be "Oi, look at me, how crazy am I? And these are all my mates, we're all top blokes and get along great", interspersed with some borderline tasty concoctions.

Advertisement