Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WAXON BOARDS

Options
  • 18-11-2009 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Anyone out there surfing a waxon board made in sligo? Thinking of making a purchase....

thanks.:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Never even heard of them, are they expensive?Might be in the market for a new board soon enough so trying to decide if go for a shaper or maybe a homemade board if its decent enough quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭tedshredsonfire

Got a board from Conor in there not actually one of his own but one he had in for sale.very happy and very sound guy, handy too back to for repairs if your local etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭OuterBombie

Ordered two customs from Conor (waxon) during the summer and have them since the end of August.

The first a small wave beach board, 5'10" x 20 x 2 3/8, that goes sweet and which two more of my mates have gotten since with the exact same dimensions.

The second a 6'5", quiver killer, for when I'm on a trip and can only take one board.

I went to France in September and scored for 2 whole weeks and both boards went excellent, since then they both hold a permanent position in the back of the car and have muscled out all my other boards.

I had clear idea's on what I wanted, Conor listened to them, offered some suggestions and worked the magic for a very good price. :)

Two more of my mates are also riding semi-guns 7'0" to 7'2" that Conor shaped and I've seen them catch some bombs. They are boards that you put a lot of trust in for getting into and out of hairy situations, both of them are happy with those also.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 mr board

thanks for the low down man. I have a 6ft 2 spitfire & I want to add a minimal to my quiver, for those days when its small. looking at about €500 from conor, plus whatever it will cost to spray. might pop in this w-end.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Cecil Mor

Did a decent repair job on one of my boards, sound fellow and happy to talk shop all day long.

• Advertisement
Advertisement