Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buying scratch cards?

Options
  • 18-11-2009 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi there,

Quick question! Perhaps a store owner can help?

I need to buy 7,680 scratch cards from the national lottery. Do I have to pay face value? How does it work for shops?

Thanks in advance!

Decbrad

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

decbrad wrote: »
    Hi there,

Quick question! Perhaps a store owner can help?

I need to buy 7,680 scratch cards from the national lottery. Do I have to pay face value? How does it work for shops?

Thanks in advance!

Decbrad

the lottery will not sell to anyone other than a approved agent. The margin is 6%.

If you want them I'll buy them in and sell you them and at a margin if 4%. I need the CASH (as in residing in my business account, not a cheque) up front, I can of course provide you with whatever assurances you need that I'm genuine and can supply. Will need 2/3 working days. You have options of 1, 2, 3 or 5 euro tickets.

Let me know.

HT

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

Hammertime wrote: »
    the lottery will not sell to anyone other than a approved agent. The margin is 6%.

If you want them I'll buy them in and sell you them and at a margin if 4%. I need the CASH (as in residing in my business account, not a cheque) up front, I can of course provide you with whatever assurances you need that I'm genuine and can supply. Will need 2/3 working days. You have options of 1, 2, 3 or 5 euro tickets.

Let me know.

HT

Good jump in HT..:)

I know its probably not going to be told BUT why 7680?? Odds based ??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭DubTony

tombull82 wrote: »
    Good jump in HT..:)

I know its probably not going to be told BUT why 7680?? Odds based ??

It wasn't that good. It took him the best part of an hour :D

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

true but he was the first to offer. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

DubTony wrote: »
    It wasn't that good. It took him the best part of an hour :D

Come on, I had to do the auld SWOT analaysisisisisis

;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement