Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is Incredimail Safe?

• 18-11-2009 7:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Not sure if this is in the right section or not :confused:

Just wondering if any of you can tell me whether incredimail is safe to use.

I have tried downloading it but they are looking for my email account name
    and my password.

Is it safe to give out this type of info?

Thanks a mil

Silvermoon:o

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

If you want to use their software to collect your email from your mailbox, their going to have to have your username and password.
    IncrediMail Ltd. (NASDAQ: MAIL) develops and markets personal desktop software with a focus on e-mail client programs. IncrediMail was founded in 1999, and issued an IPO in January 2006 on NASDAQ[1]. It currently employs approximately 130 people, and has offices in Tel Aviv and New York.

Sounds pretty kosher to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭zod

Choose from 100's of amazing email backgrounds
    Add fun emoticons and animations to your emails
    Bring your emails to life with animated 3D effects
    Get notified of incoming emails by special animated characters (we call them Notifiers)

not in a million years would I put this near my email

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 silvermoon

zod wrote: »

Why :confused:

Do you not think it is safe so?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Bogger77

silvermoon wrote: »
    Why :confused:

Do you not think it is safe so?
    I think Zod means that it looks tacky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭monkeypants

zod wrote: »
    +1

"Have FUN sending Email!" is how they describe it. Tat is how I describe it.

Get a copy of Thunderbird and be done with it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement