Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling a banned console

Options
  • 18-11-2009 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭

Hi guys Im selling my banned console

The man who wants to buy it knows its banned from Live but as its for his son he doesnt mind because his son wont be going online

I just want to make sure that the only thing he cant do is go online

As I would feel terrible if the kid couldnt do something on it because its banned

Thanks in advance

Kev.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭ongarite

No install to HDD with banned console.
    Any achievements, gamerscore, game saves obtained on banned console can't be transferred to another 360.
    Windows Media streaming is also disabled.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Video Streaming can be accomplished with Tversity instead of Windows Media Center

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

ongarite wrote: »
    No install to HDD with banned console.
    Any achievements, gamerscore, game saves obtained on banned console can't be transferred to another 360.
    Windows Media streaming is also disabled.

Depends when it was banned tbh my console got banned a while back and i can still install on the hd...

Depends when it was banned tbh my console got banned a while back and i can still install on the hd...

You are in a very small group of users who can still install on the hard drive who were banned during/after September 2009

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Stylesclash1702

On a banned console can games , achievements, and profile info still be tracked

• Advertisement

On a banned console can games , achievements, and profile info still be tracked

On a banned console you can have a profile on the hard drive which will track the games you play and achievements but the profile will only ever be local to that xbox, you can't take your profile to a friends house to co-op play a game and get more achievements or anything - the profile is for your banned console only.

Advertisement