Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick question

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Thanks for that Mardy!

Yeah, I think it's a case of holding the bone with a Netter's in front of me. And the skelly's with the origins and insertions on them. Moore and Dalley is not good for this section. :cool: Gray's is much better. M&D is a pain in the ass to read through.

I need to know this stuff good for physio!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Dublin2Physio

Another one to look out for is McMinns Atlas [don't have the exact title to hand] I found this one much more useful than Netter's
    Plenty of dissection photos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭wireless101

Mcminn's is too detailed. IMO golsing's is best, it has MCQs as well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭mardybumbum

Another one to look out for is McMinns Atlas [don't have the exact title to hand] I found this one much more useful than Netter's
    Plenty of dissection photos

I've used McMinns, Grants and Netters last year and I found McMinns to be the worst.
    Personally, I wouldnt advise it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

I've used McMinns, Grants and Netters last year and I found McMinns to be the worst.
    Personally, I wouldnt advise it.

I've used McMinns and Netters (I actually own a Netters).

As mardy says, I wasn't overly impressed with McMinns. I must admit to really liking the diagrams of all the major veins, arteries and nerves as they relate to the skeleton at the back of McMinns but Netters also covers that perfectly fine.

• Advertisement
Advertisement