Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wolfenstein download?

Options
  • 18-11-2009 8:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭

anyone know where i can download Wolfenstein legally as i bought a serial key off g2play but they don't provide a download link? :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Can you activate a game on steam with those keys?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭superfly

not for this game

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

All you were sold was the CD key, they do mention that you may not be able get the game via digital distribution. If you know someone with the disk, borrow it and install using the CD key you purchased (provided that it is legal to do so, of course).

G2play.net sell keys from retail disks without providing the disk which, no doubt, breaks the publisher's terms of sale (or something along those lines).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Just grab the torrent, You have the serial to turn it into a legit download. I had to do same with COD2, scratched the disk but have a legit serial

thanks, i'll try that
    do you know if you can put serials into torrented games or are they already cracked?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

superfly wrote: »
    thanks, i'll try that
    do you know if you can put serials into torrented games or are they already cracked?

I had to do this with a cracked Battlefield 2 disk.

Typically with torrents there are 2 files - the game itself and the crack separate. Just don't apply the crack, input your serial and away you go

cheers all

dl'ed and installed the code and it works, virtual pints all round

Advertisement