Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need help with a song title.

Options
  • 18-11-2009 8:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Help me, it's driving me crazy.

I've been looking to get the name of a song from the 80's whose tune I love but I've never been able to hear the title or the artist.
    Today while coming home from work, it came on the radio and, after having a great time listening to the last 30 seconds, I realised I couldn't hear the words except for "Higher and Higher".
    It's fast paced and not sung by Jackie Wilson, Black Sabbath or Beth Middler. I've googled it to the last but can' find it.
    I think the DJ said the artist was John Paul or something like that.
    Any help? I can't even tell what station I was listening to.
    If this doesn't work I'll have to call RedFm or Ray Darcy and hum it on air.

Thank ye much,
    Jimbo.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

The only song I can think of that I have is Jacobs ladder by Huey Lewis and the news which contain the lyrics "higher and higher" from the album Fore which would have come out in the eighties. Give it a listen.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,392 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

Livin' Thing by E.L.O. contains the lyric "Higher and higher".

Genealogy Forum Mod

Advertisement