Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New RLI shirts

Options
  • 18-11-2009 8:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hello to all. Some I have met before on the old RLI board and some I have not! hope you are all well. I have finally got round to registering and posting on this rugby league board with some big news!! The new rugby league shirts worn by Ireland during the euro cup made by Auzzuri are available to buy and they will deliver to the UK and Ireland! Horray! I have mine ordered and delivery time is around 3 weeks accrding to Auzzuri. I just emailed sales@azzurri.ie and they got back to me very quickly to take my order. cost was 55 euro with 10 euro delivery to UK. Much better service than Kukri already!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭toomevara

Great news re: the shirt Pierced. Welcome to boards. What took you so long? :D Hope you can get the Ulster/Bradford massive on board.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 The_Pierced_One

Ahh jus been busy and not had a chance. Finally here though! Look forward to some pretty good debate from now on!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Is there any photo's of the new jersey then? Found the last one fairly disgusting to be blunt :p

Thereis some on the RLI gallery but there is a picture on Azzuri's website

http://www.azzurri.ie/rugby-index.php

I quite like it

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Thereis some on the RLI gallery but there is a picture on Azzuri's website

http://www.azzurri.ie/rugby-index.php

I quite like it

http://www.azzurri.ie/cms-images/RLI%20JERSEY%20%20&%20SHORTS.jpg

Actually looks incredibly good shall be order one for Christmas so.

• Advertisement

yeah can't wait to get it! it loks the buiness and I like the return of the wolfhounds logo!

Pretty good shot of it here. I prefer it to the previous Kukri shirt.

picImage.php?file=seniors2009serbia2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭drzhivago

toomevara wrote: »
    Pretty good shot of it here. I prefer it to the previous Kukri shirt.

picImage.php?file=seniors2009serbia2.jpg

gwan Paddy Barcoe

a guy UL clubs should be looking at

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

Think I'll take a trip up the road and get the jersey if they have it in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭kellco88

lads keep an eye on the RLI website as far as i know they will be putting a link up in their shop section with direct access to buying the shirts just waiting on azzurri to send it to RLI.

Also Azzurri are linked to sports world so could be on sale their in the coming weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Ismhunter

I prefer it to the last one aswell but id like to have seen it a shade lighter green than the one they went for.

Got my RLI jersey today. Very impressed with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

kensutz wrote: »
    Got my RLI jersey today. Very impressed with it.

What size is it? Want to order one myself but not if it won't fit me.

Medium. It's a tight enough fit in comparison to say a Munster jersey.

Medium. It's a tight enough fit in comparison to say a Munster jersey.

Nuts, sounds like an XXL could be very on the tight side. :(

I'll try on both mediums in jerseys and give you a proper comparison in a few mins

I'll try on both mediums in jerseys and give you a proper comparison in a few mins

Nah it's cool, found their size chart, XXL just about fits my chest, but I've probably 15 inches to lose in the waist. :pac: :(

The joys of having Azzuri 2 mins away from the house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Maccattack

I wish they would get one design and stick to it. Build up some tradition and make it recognisable to the average Joe.

Maccattack wrote: »
    I wish they would get one design and stick to it. Build up some tradition and make it recognisable to the average Joe.

RLI have signed a three year deal with Azzuri, so that should sort that. FYI folks, the shirt can now be bought direct from the Azzuri site.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭dom17

saw them in direct sports above heatons in carrickmines today

Advertisement