Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lord of the Rings Online™ Welcome Back Week with +25% XP event!

Options
  • 18-11-2009 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭

http://community.lotro-europe.com/news.php?id=10189&pagename=news&type=news
    Codemasters Online invites you to join us for an amazing Welcome Back Week from the 23rd until 30th November, 2009. The doors of Middle-earth will be open for former players to enter for a week of FREE game play.

If you’ve got a friend who used to play LOTRO and hasn’t logged in for a while then why not let them know about this great week too? Then everyone can take part!

All you have to do is download or patch up to the most recent version of the game client and log in starting 23rd November. Your account will already have been re-activated for you and your previous characters will be there waiting to resume their adventure!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Yeah, got a mail yesterday. Must admit, I'm mildly tempted, but this is one of the few clients I dont still have so not sure I'm bothered re-downloading it again for a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

age of conan are doing something similar arent they?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I have a lifetime subscription.... perhaps I'll give it a go again.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Lister1

I have a lifetime subscription.... perhaps I'll give it a go again.

Hehe, no need to wait on the welcome back week for you!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Logged in lastnight and done a few quests then MW2 was calling me again :)
    Just a case of bad timing for me personally, i just cant get enough of MW2 atm plus Allods Online beta has started.
    I do recomend LOTRO to pve fans however, i thoroughly enjoyed my days playing it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement