Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to buy Band Hero bundle?

Options
  • 18-11-2009 8:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭

I'm looking to buy the Band Hero bundle with drums, guitar, mic to use with Guitar Hero Metallica. Anyone know the best place to get a good price on this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

The game is rubbish mate, and for once im not bashing Guitar hero for the sake of it I actually liked Guitar hero 5, I'd suggest that bundle over band hero it's the same instruments and a better game.

Other option is Rock Band instruments in smyths for €49 euro if they still have them on sale for that , no game though they are 100% compatible with Guitar/Bnad hero, Look at the sticky in the forum for details.

If you have never played rock band games I seriously suggest you try Rock Band 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry i had to get that in there ;) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭Dr.Slurm

I just want the instruments, game will be straight on ebay. Not sure, but I don't think Guitar Hero 5 has a complete band bundle.

Dr.Slurm wrote: »
    I just want the instruments, game will be straight on ebay. Not sure, but I don't think Guitar Hero 5 has a complete band bundle.

hmmmmm looks like you're right on that from what I could see, and the band hero set is from 170-200 most places :eek:

Like I said though worth checking smyths for the rock band intruments and see if they are still cheap

Edit looks like they are http://www.toys.ie/Band-in-a-Box-PS3-X360--PS2-!F00066-prod.aspx?qwSessionID=ebcbf133-a68b-4274-8358-ca89d9bbfda2

I'm using these myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Kevin!

grr, I just bought the kit on Amazon for an extra 21 euro :mad::mad:

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

That's why people should read the stickies :D

• Advertisement

Kevin! wrote: »
    grr, I just bought the kit on Amazon for an extra 21 euro :mad::mad:

AH bad luck dude , hate it when that happens :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Kevin!

calex71 wrote: »
    AH bad luck dude , hate it when that happens :(

Yeah, lool. It's not usually like me not to do the research on the product before I buy it, but 70 euro for drums/guitar/microphone sounded cheap so I just bought it straight off.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

See if, you hang around you'll learn about all this stuff. And now you can do the challenges! (see the sticky)

/shameless plug :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

45 euro for Rock Band bundles in Smyths (Drums/Mic/Guitar)...Fonthill Road, if thats any use to ye.
    Could then pick up Metallica somewhere else

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Would it not be cheaper to pick up the World Tour band set over Band Hero?
    (phrased as a question because I don't know if it is...)

If you can live without the drums and you're shackled to a dying albatross of a console like me, I have a spare GH:WT mic and GH3 wiitar :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement