Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XGC 21st Nov [SFIV Casuals]

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Sorry I couldn't make it today lads, got caught up with stuff at home. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Same here, slept it out. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Same. Fell back asleep and missed it. It appears that alot of people missed it. Feel sorry for the lads that made the effort. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

I dodged some shopping to drop in and say hi for a few minutes.

A new face there too, so the scene is slowly growing. The Tekken crowd were in too.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Yeah, any of the tekken people want to say hi? I didn't want to ramble in the middle of your fight

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Probably best nobody went, there was a CoD tournament on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Probably best nobody went, there was a CoD tournament on there.

Where? In the XGC... it was surprisingly vacant of MW2 players, there was probably about 16 or so regular SFIV heads. There was some 7 year old playing GTA IV beside us (I love the times we live in :rolleyes:) and a handful of Fifa heads, trying to see if the game had been updated to unlock Thierrys special move I guess :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

i bet doom, ken-b and a-track
    their seedings went down a notch ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Good games to Red350, nice to see a new face to!

And comment of the evening, once again, to Ry, for the gem after getting missing a punish,

"I know what shoulda done there, pressed some buttons"

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Red350

GG's A-Trak, and to everyone else I played. Was really good fun, looking forward to the next one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

A-Trak wrote: »
    Good games to Red350, nice to see a new face to!

And comment of the evening, once again, to Ry, for the gem after getting missing a punish,

"I know what shoulda done there, pressed some buttons"

Enjoyed the beating from yourself and Ken.

GG's :)

Advertisement