Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEEDS ADVICE FAST

Options
  • 18-11-2009 10:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi,

First of all thank you for taking the time to read this.

I need a bit of advice. I got married the 30th May 09. When i was booking my videographer he told me i could put my own music to the video. The morning of the wedding he was supposed to come to the house where i was but he didn't show up so i wanted to put some pics i have at the house on the video. Since i got married i've had ectopic pregnancy which was the worst thing that we've went through. hence why i'm only getting chance to send song list off to videographer. When i rang him 2 weeks ago to tell him i was posting the CD of songs and of pics he said he had our video done. He told me he couldn't wait for me any longer. Now, not once did he say there was a timeframe or ring to say he really needed the songs. One minute he was saying he didn't have it on his computer anymore the next he was saying he didn't have time. I don't know which one is true. Only there on Friday i was telling my hairdresser and she told me she had him aswell in 2005 and the same thing happened to her. Is he taking advantage of couples to get a quick few bob and not doing the job properly

It was a verbal contract so nothing is on paper (which i regret now).

Were due to meet him on saturday so I'd love to know does anyone here have any advice on this

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

Im just replying to prevent your post slipping down the 'pecking' order in the forum listing. It should really be posted in the Personal Issues forum.

Kevin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Irishflower

Hi Kevin,

Thanks a million. I've just put it in personal issues. It's my first time writing on this so still learning.

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

That's fine... I'm not a moderator or anything here, but just thought that you'd get more relevant responses on that other forum.

Kevin

Advertisement