Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dry metal taste in mouth recently?

• 18-11-2009 10:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭

Wondering if anyone can help.

My teeth are strong and pain free,no aches or nothing,but lately i've been getting a weird sort of metal taste and cotton mouth.

Also lately a couple of my gums in the front of my mouth have been bleeding as i brush,quite a lot of blood tbh,i brush as regularly as i can (at least once a day,definitely the twice if im not rushed off my feet) and i havent had problems like this before,i havent changed my toothbrush brand or paste brand,i get the same ones everytime.

I know there's a history of gum disease in both sides of my family and i've been aware of this since i was young so i've done my best to take care of my mouth. Surely i cant be affected? Especially at such a young age? My last appointment with the dentist was only 2 months ago and he was happy enough for me to wait til mid feb before going back again.

Also my wisdom teeth are cutting through on both sides of my bottom set,but they're pain free and coming through fine,no infections in my gums or need of removal etc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 chickenlegs

hi
    I would go see my dentist and tell him/her you are bleeding when brushing bleeding quite simply means gum disease prob early stage and can be easily stopped with a good cleaning and better brushing and flossing:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Pus can taste metallic, infection from a tooth or the gum over the wisdom teeth can be the cause. As chichenlegs says go to your dentist and get it checked out.

Advertisement