Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WiFi- Kevin Street problem!!!! >; /

Options
  • 18-11-2009 11:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭

Ok so I connect to ditiwfi.
    Thats grand...it connects..
    It then leads you onto the site(mywifi or whatever its called) where you enter your Student Number And Birth date into the 2 boxes provided.

Sometimes that doesnt even work...
    ..but when it does...
    It goes on www.dit.ie main page
    but then I try to go to google and it loads forever and doesnt work..
    i cud go into my hotmail although it was SLOW!

i also went onto the lan connection..also Shi.te!!!

What the **** is going on with Kevin street Wifi??
    I just want web access!!

Help!! :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭sunnyjim

It's a non problem tbh, in that you can send emails to the main ict email, as well as individual IT employees, and they wont respond :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Joebits

Yeh I tried to get in contact but they weren't at there office all day?:mad:

im just wondering is anyone else experiencing similar problems?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Yup. It's bloody awful. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't, more often than not it doesn't work. It's been going on for months now and still no resolution. It's a disgrace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Joebits

God Damn, i was hoping in getting some extra work done today in the library. Had to go home and do it!

Hows Aungier ST? Is it Better Than Kevin Street or is it Also Crappy?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

This topic was discussed at length here...... do continue your conversation there to keep things tidy :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement