Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobseekers Allowance/Benefit

• 18-11-2009 11:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hello I had made a claim for Jobseekers allowance a month ago. I was given a form saying the following: "While waiting for a decision on your claim, you are requested to sign in at this office every four weeks between 2 pm and 4 pm starting Monday, 02/11/2009. Hatch xx will be open....etc." My claim has not had a decision made on it yet. I had forgot about the signing day because I was down with the flu. Any idea, what I should do and what will happen. It has been about 2 weeks and a half since my signing day.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 100 ✭✭lisao80

i would go into your local office first thing tomorrow and talk to them..you not signing on might make them think you have got a job and therefore they wont process your application.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 salman123

You think they would take excuses? Because my mom is on disability allowance and I lost my job. Overwhelming stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 100 ✭✭lisao80

i have no idea.. but worst case senario you'll just have to reapply.

Advertisement