Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost teddy bear!

Options
  • 18-11-2009 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭

Hi

I'm sorry if this is the total wrong place for this but I cant think of anywhere else it fits in, so I'm trying my luck here!
    Basically my 1 year old son lost his favourite bear on Saturday in The Square in Tallaght, I've checked everywhere in the Square that I was on Saturday but it hasn't showed up. If anyone happened to be in the Square on Saturday (14th Nov) and spotted a bear lying around please let me know where.
    The bear was won in one of those claw machines about a year or two ago but if anyone has seen them for sale anywhere (I've attached a pic) or knows anyone who has one and would be willing to sell it please let me know! My poor little boy is lost without his Monty!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Leelo no pic was attached, when you put one up ill keep and eye out! Not a mammy myself but couldnt resist repying, had a blanky growing up (24now!) and my mum when through hel to find me a replacement when mine was lost. Ended up with a pillowcase for my new one! Still have the quilt in the hotpress to match. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭-Leelo-

Thanks Jemmy, have added a pic!
    I'm like a maniac trying to find it, I'd hate to think it ended up in a bin somewhere, especially because my little boy is crying every night going to bed without his Monty!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Davidth88

Easy in retrospect.

Our little one has a teddy , but he ' lives in the bed ' , he is not removed

Poor little one , I hope you find him soon , or find a substitute.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Ring in Fix-it Friday on the Ray D'Arcy show tomorrow, they might help.

Advertisement