Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Media Arts 3rd and 4th years

Options
  • 19-11-2009 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭

I'm in second year Media Arts and I'd be very grateful if someone could tell me what happens course wise in 3rd and 4th year. What kind of lectures do you have etc?

I volunteered as an extra in a 3rd year film I think it was and the equipment being used and set up all seemed exciting.

Also have many of you done any projects outside of college? I am toying with the idea of making a short documentary with friends from outside the college, and hopefully also a short film with a few classmates. Overall though, I don't think many people in our year have done much for themselves. I could be wrong however.

Thanks very much.

Advertisement