Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thierry Henry = Cheat - Discussion

• 19-11-2009 12:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 274 ✭✭

Ok, my first thread seems to have been deleted strange?!?!

My point is... is there a forum in which we can contact Henry... He is one of the most experienced players in the game today.. yet he chose to celebrate his blatent cheating tactic tonight...

I am trying my best not to be emotional but I cant' help it... delete this thread aswell if you like... I just want to discuss a way of making an official protests to Fifa/France/Henry whatever to evoke our displeasure at what happened tonight....

Look what happened tonight is a disgrace but lets not let it happen to another country... whether it be FIFA changing the rules of an official competion to suit their agenda or officials making horrendous desicions like they did tonight...

Justice is what I ask for & JUSTICE is what I seek..........................

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭deccy15

rcs wrote: »
    Ok, my first thread seems to have been deleted strange?!?!

My point is... is there a forum in which we can contact Henry... He is one of the most experienced players in the game today.. yet he chose to celebrate his blatent cheating tactic tonight...

I am trying my best not to be emotional but I cant' help it... delete this thread aswell if you like... I just want to discuss a way of making an official protests to Fifa/France/Henry whatever to evoke our displeasure at what happened tonight....

Look what happened tonight is a disgrace but lets not let it happen to another country... whether it be FIFA changing the rules of an official competion to suit their agenda or officials making horrendous desicions like they did tonight...

i give it about 3 minutes before the SS comes to close ur thread down!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,480 ✭✭✭✭cson

And we should rely on the honesty of each and every player? The officials tbh. - Why aren't there threads about them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭decies

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Maybe this thread isn't such a bad idea. It can be somewhere where we can let off some steam.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,680 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

SPIDER PIG, SPIDER PIG

Does whatever a SPIDER PIG does

take that magic ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

rcs wrote: »

How would you get justice? The goal was allowed nothing can be changed now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Players cheat every week, when it happens for your team it's "accidental or not really something to be proud of, but sure it happens" when it happens against your team they should be hung drawn and quartered.

There's nothing in it that requires a thread of it's own, discussion can take place in the match thread as long as it's civil.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement