Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know what this means...

Options
  • 19-11-2009 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭

Past few nights the colour red has appeared very strongly in my dreams. No other colour stands out, only red. Anyone know anything about that?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 urdreamcatcher

too vague.u need to mention everything that happened in the dream.how u felt and reactions to happenings in the dream.u also must mention what problems u are having in ur life too.then we might have something to work with.if i pass this way again i will try and help.though i must mention that u may have to work on ur anger managment.i recomend forgiveness and meditation.look up john main.ive tryied a few and found his way a fast track to spiritual well being.god bless

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Red is a signifier of many things. Danger, anger, sex, romance.

If any of these are part of your life in a big way lately then maybe this is why you're seeing red in your sleep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 michelplatini

Red Hurley is thinking about you?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Red Hurley is thinking about you?

It's a possibility.

OP as I've said before the colour red is a signifier of various things. Maybe it relates to something happening in your life?

Stressed, want someone you can't have, angry with someone?

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Elba101

That_Guy wrote: »
    It's a possibility.

OP as I've said before the colour red is a signifier of various things. Maybe it relates to something happening in your life?

Stressed, want someone you can't have, angry with someone?

Spot on. But i knew that already;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement