Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cooking class's in Drogheda

Options
  • 19-11-2009 1:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know a good cooking class in drogheda?

Affordable, value, and pretty decent.

Also if anyone has any experiance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Maz81

Darksaga87 wrote: »
    Does anyone know a good cooking class in drogheda?

Affordable, value, and pretty decent.

Also if anyone has any experiance.

Dont think there are any but if you ever hear please let me know i would really be interested in learning how to cook properly:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭haines35

Theres a husband and wife team in clogherhead that teach traditional (husband) and thai (wife) every second week in their home in clogherhead,think its 15€ per night but you bring enough food for two home with you,my mrs went for the thai cooking classes and thinks its great usually 3 people per night.
    They advertised in the windows of local shops etc..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Maz81

haines35 wrote: »
    Theres a husband and wife team in clogherhead that teach traditional (husband) and thai (wife) every second week in their home in clogherhead,think its 15€ per night but you bring enough food for two home with you,my mrs went for the thai cooking classes and thinks its great usually 3 people per night.
    They advertised in the windows of local shops etc..

Thanks i must look out for that:)

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭appleb

Let me know if you have a number for that. I would be interested in doing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭In_tuition

Supposedly St Olivers are starting this in the coming weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭thecons

The Chef in the restaurant in Termonfeckin (Triple House) gives cookery classes, might be a bit pricey but if he teaches you to cook anything like him it will be worth it!

Advertisement