Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thread locked in Feedback..

Options

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,308 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

The thread will not be reopened. If you have an issue regarding one of the moderators of AH, then you should PM the Rec CatMod, Almighty Cushion.

What has this to do with After Hours?

I have my ban and I've discussed it with Frada. That does not in any way mean I shouldn't have my place to comment in a separate part of the site in a thread started by another user.

If sunnyjim has an issue with the moderation on AH he can use the proper channels. Starting a thread in Feedback discussing another poster's ban is not part of the escalation process, which is why the thread was locked.

It's a simple request really.. I just want to have my say.
    I offered 20euro to charity in a relaxed manner and am banned for 2 weeks.

It's a simple request really.. I just want to have my say.
    I offered 20euro to charity in a relaxed manner and am banned for 2 weeks.

So you have do a problem with the moderation of the forum then, yes? You PM'd Frada and obviously weren't satisfied with his response. The next stage is to take it to the CatMod. If you're still not happy after discussing the issue with him you can post a thread here on Help Desk. The thread in Feedback was closed because that is not the appropriate forum for the discussion of issues about moderation. It will not be reopened.

• Advertisement
Advertisement