Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from AH?

Options
  • 19-11-2009 1:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭

In all my years on boards I have never been banned. But tonight I got banned from AH. I don't really understand the reason why. I understand the need for certain mods to keep control on their users, but I don't deserve to be banned. I started a football thread in AH, but only because I thought it was relevant to that forum as were alot of topics tonight. Maybe my topic wasn't relevant and the mods didn't have time to deal with it properly ( I understand completly as I was a mod once before and had to deal with the plebs who used boards, it was a nightmare).

So I just want to say that I'm sorry, really really sorry. I didn't mean to use up the precious time of the forum mods and admins who are very busy tonight. God speed to them and I hope they don't need to handle any threads personally.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

You were abusive to a mod, what did you think would happen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Rev. BlueJeans

In fairness dude, there are ways and means to show up pedantry/incompetence/lack of discretion or whatever, but out and out insults won't help anyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

I think it's perfectly acceptable to call some a fag over a retarded game. I especially think its fine to call a mod one whose just doing a job. When the time comes please let me argue your case for you to the administrators. I'll go in hard and tell them they can either demod frada (and change his tagline to ******) or siteban you. I think they'll blink first...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Ban me please

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

this thread is for people with reg dates of 2002 or older, boston you're alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Hootanany wrote: »
    Ban me please

Ban yourself. Bathtub | You | Hair drier. I had no idea there were so many presisy little belladonnas on this site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 W1ct0ry

Boston wrote: »
    I think it's perfectly acceptable to call some a fag over a retarded game. I especially think its fine to call a mod one whose just doing a job. When the time comes please let me argue your case for you to the administrators. I'll go in hard and tell them they can either demod frada (and change his tagline to ******) or siteban you. I think they'll blink first...

Fcuk off you stupid Kunt.

Also Swearing blocking sh1t is retarded. BOO HOO Think of the kids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Ban yourself. Bathtub | You | Hair drier. I had no idea there were so many presisy little belladonnas on this site.

Belladonna... mmmm...

panda300.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭sunnyjim

A suggestion of suicide. Nice.

You've thrown your own little tantrums over on the TCD forum too, Cinderella.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

Ladies.
    Start your handbags.

(brum brum brum)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Conor

Locked before it went even further downhill.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement