Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

1 vs 100 Season 2

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Slugs wrote: »
    Has anyone thought of starting a boards team for this? :P I'd be happy to join it! :)

Thats a really good idea. I'd be up for it myself. Its getting so addictive now. Still haven't been the 1 or in the mob. Any suggestions on how to get in?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

Duffff-Man wrote: »
    Thats a really good idea. I'd be up for it myself. Its getting so addictive now. Still haven't been the 1 or in the mob. Any suggestions on how to get in?
    See this is weird right, During Season 1, I'd been playing for around 2 weeks. On a saturday night, my friend decides to play, and in his 2nd round on his first night, he's picked for the mob (although he didn't realise it til he got a wrong answer to a question). I think the selection process is jacked...

But anyway, I think the best way to go about it is to get a decent team together of people who will help each other out and are knowledgable, and just try and play as well as possible. :) You're defo up for it say Duff?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

sounds good, 4 or more people in a party, with mics, playing it, and pooling resources, you'd be bound to get a better score than than if you were on your own, and that should increase the chances of getting picked...

See this is weird right, During Season 1, I'd been playing for around 2 weeks. On a saturday night, my friend decides to play, and in his 2nd round on his first night, he's picked for the mob (although he didn't realise it til he got a wrong answer to a question). I think the selection process is jacked...

But anyway, I think the best way to go about it is to get a decent team together of people who will help each other out and are knowledgable, and just try and play as well as possible. :) You're defo up for it say Duff?

Yeah I would be up for it. I get about 20000 points a round, im not the greatest but I like to try. Some people on it are just amazing at it.

I'm around the same, if not more. and if we could get a full party (2 teams of 4) that'd really have a great pool. So who're we going to throw together for the first Bicentenial annual rudimentary, fantastic, orgasmic 1v100 Season 2 up until Xmas, debut boards.ie Ireland team? ;) Me and Duff so far (btw add me duff, Gt= Slugs91)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

murpho999 wrote: »
    Also tonight they asked 'What Planet are Big Breakfast puppets Zig & Zag from?'. Sure for all Irish people they're 'Den' puppets not Big Breakfast.

They're Puppets??? Well, there's my childhood memories shattered :p

I'm around the same, if not more. and if we could get a full party (2 teams of 4) that'd really have a great pool. So who're we going to throw together for the first Bicentenial annual rudimentary, fantastic, orgasmic 1v100 Season 2 up until Xmas, debut boards.ie Ireland team? ;) Me and Duff so far (btw add me duff, Gt= Slugs91)

Will do. Will you be online tonight?

Going on in a minute aye. when's first game start?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

6pm...I should be on then as well

edit: details in my sig below

send me a FR

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

if there are any teams going, can i get an invite?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Actually it says 7-9.30pm on Xbox.com?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 525 ✭✭✭killyoutodeath

Jev/N wrote: »
    Actually it says 7-9.30pm on Xbox.com?

Yeah i think its world sport first at 7.00

Ya I won't be playing any sports tonight boys, so shall we start out tomorrow?

That general trivia last night was rock hard!

Im looking foward to video games tonight!!

I agree, absolutely mental. so guys we up for a first game tonight?

invite on the way.

had to resend the FR cause I declined it by accident :)

Yeah yeah, by accident.:D

Oh fine I'll cancel it so ;)

• Advertisement

Too late!

Indeed, when's the first game on from?

first one is on at 7pm.

Right we'll try and be ready for that, wonder when the other two'll be on...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,451 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

ill join ye if ya like, GT is corcaigh09. ive never heard anyone talk on 1vs100 so this will be a change. almost got 100% last night on the sports, ended up with 35 out of 37 right, bumped up my scores and averages A LOT!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,531 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Jaysis 7pm Extended play is on now and is hard.

All about video games, even though it says no theme, and asking about games from the 1980's....struggling here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Benny_Cake

I've been playing this a fair bit,will prob be on later so if anyi
    one wants to add me...

Can't believe how fast some people's answers are,particularly on the live version!

Benny_Cake wrote: »
    I've been playing this a fair bit,will prob be on later so if anyi
    one wants to add me...

Can't believe how fast some people's answers are,particularly on the live version!

Lol im playing with you now O_o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,531 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

I'm now playing with a person whose gamertag is 'Madeline McCann'.....weird or what?

• Advertisement

murpho999 wrote: »
    I'm now playing with a person whose gamertag is 'Madeline McCann'.....weird or what?

Not as weird as one of earliers video games trivia answers...marios S&M world lol

Advertisement