Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

1 vs 100 Season 2

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

Live games are on Tuesdays and Fridays. I ind that a bit strange. I wonder will there be one on Xmas day. Suppose there might :P.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Don't think there are any live games next week.

The reason i say that is tonights game is a Christmas themed one.

Oh is it, I'll have to join in for that so. Add me if you wanna play with me :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Oh I'll be on for this, defunq is my gamertag.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

so fed up with 1 V 100...you have to be in the top 3 to get to be the one, and the mob is the same few heads the whole time...got into the top 100 loads of times, but no Mob yet...

So I will just try get the final 5 points outta 200 tonight, by answering 3 questions in a row instantly wrong! Last time I tried it, kept getting the feckers right...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 525 ✭✭✭killyoutodeath

CKWPORT wrote: »
    so fed up with 1 V 100...you have to be in the top 3 to get to be the one, and the mob is the same few heads the whole time...got into the top 100 loads of times, but no Mob yet...

So I will just try get the final 5 points outta 200 tonight, by answering 3 questions in a row instantly wrong! Last time I tried it, kept getting the feckers right...

Not really the selection criteria for the one is - previous round score(top scorer :rolleyes: ) Lifetime score and weekly. So its not just the top scorers who get to be the one.

As for the mob - when you get a question wrong or win a prize in the mob thats it for the season. So if you play in the mob towards the end of the season you will have a high chance of being in the mob because LOADS of people wont be able to get in again :D I already won in week one so thats it for me.

In the mob atm ^^ WOOOOOT

Not really the selection criteria for the one is - previous round score(top scorer :rolleyes: ) Lifetime score and weekly. So its not just the top scorers who get to be the one.

As for the mob - when you get a question wrong or win a prize in the mob thats it for the season. So if you play in the mob towards the end of the season you will have a high chance of being in the mob because LOADS of people wont be able to get in again :D I already won in week one so thats it for me.
    That's not true, I know people who have been in the mob on multiple occassions.

Slugs wrote: »
    That's not true, I know people who have been in the mob on multiple occassions.

Yes it is. you are allowed in the mob as many times as possible - providing you dident win anything or get anything wrong. For example the one losing or taking the money.

Yes it is. you are allowed in the mob as many times as possible - providing you dident win anything or get anything wrong. For example the one losing or taking the money.
    Where are you getting that from?

• Advertisement

Slugs wrote: »
    Where are you getting that from?

From the rules. You can see them on xbox.com when you go to the 1 v 100 page. This method is stupid because last season I was in the mob about 4 times! Now I have been in it once and that was it :mad: (Im only angry because I won a game I already had!)

How did you get on in the mob btw :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

The One at the moment has got to be American. His avatar has a Madden logo on it and he didn't know the presenter of X-Factor..(I really don't think thats possible whether you're a fan or not).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,451 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

good news: I got into the Mob on the first LIVE show at half 7 today.

Bad news: the One was an idiot, used his lifelines straight away and ran off with a measly 600 points, didnt answer one single question by himself!

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    good news: I got into the Mob on the first LIVE show at half 7 today.

Bad news: the One was an idiot, used his lifelines straight away and ran off with a measly 600 points, didnt answer one single question by himself!

Was he the one who used all 3 lifelines even though they were mad easy? Like which one of these is a small ipod - when the answer was clearly shuffle as opposed to the other two options.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I must start playing this again. I played it for a wile when it just started but I gave up them because I never get into the mob :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

last week some idiot was the one, used 3 life lines on thr first 3 questions, then on question 4.... didnt answer!!!

How are these people chosen???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,451 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Was he the one who used all 3 lifelines even though they were mad easy? Like which one of these is a small ipod - when the answer was clearly shuffle as opposed to the other two options.

exactly the one where I was in the Mob, The one was so gutless, uses the 3 lifelines and gets out ASAP. mad stuff

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    exactly the one where I was in the Mob, The one was so gutless, uses the 3 lifelines and gets out ASAP. mad stuff

Well their gamertag is dandoom in that case...Because he used to be on my friends list before and I have played with him a couple of times. He is a very intelligent player thats why I was mad confused when he decided to use all his lifelines on such easy questions!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 277 ✭✭Mikey23

Read somewhere that for the first three questions, if the One answers a question wrong, they're automatically given a second chance by being given a random help. Scratch that, found on Wiki:
    The Crowd represents one of the three "helps" available to the one, which can be used at any time to lock in their answer. If The One fails to answer the first three questions, the helps are automatically used.

Must be the reason behind such crap performances by the One every so often.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Yeah maybe he was afk and didn't know he was the one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

Anything good on tonight?

Mikey23 wrote: »
    Read somewhere that for the first three questions, if the One answers a question wrong, they're automatically given a second chance by being given a random help. Scratch that, found on Wiki:

Must be the reason behind such crap performances by the One every so often.

I dident now that...I presume it automatically takes the money after that then :confused: Lol imagine you went to get something to eat when you wereplaying and by the time you came back to your xbox you already won and you dident even know!

I pity him now... He could have went much further because the the first three questions were simple and if he had used his helps after that then he would have left with much more points.

Does anyone know if you get the wrong answer but the mob wins, can you still be selected for the mob?

Well so much for that :( I was the one and the game disconnected :eek: Im so p***** right now! I wouldent mind it happened to two other ones tonight too...I sense somethings up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

I haven't been on my 360 in recent weeks - DVD drive borked out of warranty. I do have a recurring problem with 1 vs 100, well did... It was that I had to be invited into a game to participate. I have it downloaded, but when I try to join, I get perpetual waiting. Not to get to a lobby, I get nowhere.

Pushtrak wrote: »
    I haven't been on my 360 in recent weeks - DVD drive borked out of warranty. I do have a recurring problem with 1 vs 100, well did... It was that I had to be invited into a game to participate. I have it downloaded, but when I try to join, I get perpetual waiting. Not to get to a lobby, I get nowhere.

Well I dont think it was my problem. Because im on the 1 v100 forums and apparantly it has happened to about 5 people now :confused: because previous to me being selected it happened to 2 others whch I seen happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭buckrodgers

I saw you. I thought it was your internet conection. How depressing. They may put you on another night seeing as they dropped you. Annoying for the mob players too I imagine.

I saw you. I thought it was your internet conection. How depressing. They may put you on another night seeing as they dropped you. Annoying for the mob players too I imagine.

I know I played all week and put so much effort in and then I dident even get a chance because it cut out after It was about to reveal my answer (I said god save the queen btw...) I doubt they would give me another shot because on my stats it had an icon for being the one :(

Even if it was my connection they shouldent have chosen me or other people if their connection is bad in the first place - Because chances of a disconnect are higher and then when that happens you walk away with nothing then your penalized for being the one for the rest of the season :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Ridley

Well I dont think it was my problem. Because im on the 1 v100 forums and apparantly it has happened to about 5 people now :confused: because previous to me being selected it happened to 2 others whch I seen happen.

You were one of those guys? I just assumed it was players disconnecting in a mood but there did seem to be more people dropping offline than usual.

I got in the Mob that day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

played in the extended play crowd last night for the first time and enjoyed it, but it said my NAT was strict, how do i change that? never had a problem with an online game before.

also while i was playing, some other peoples gamertags/stats appeared alongside mine. what does this mean?

Advertisement