Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fare thee well.

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

Shouldnt this be in Ranting & Raving?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

[Princess Di fake grief post] We're gonna miss you, Jerry [/Princess Di fake grief post]

Nah.
    Take it easy Terry.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Ian Beale

AH won't be the same without your reign of terror excellent modding, you shall be missed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Terry, don't forget to tell the mod taking over about the TT agreement;)

Go on the Conf.gone very starched shirt and buttoned down collar in here these days, don't blame you for jacking in.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I was surprised when I read this. Even though I sometimes didn't see eye to eye with you on things, there's no denying that you were a capable mod that put alot into AH

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

This might well be a dramatic heel turn by Terry inspired by his Wrestling modship as well. It'll turn out that he was secretly plotting with Sharpshooter all the time and they are out to destroy AlmighyCushion and Dr Bollocko, but will be foiled at the last minute when out of nowhere Monty shows up to make the crowd go wild, just in time to save the day. Afterwards, Rabies is revealed to be the real mastermind behind it all, while Tar Aldarion is browsing through jewellry catalogues, oblivious to the fact that there is a disagreement in the first place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

I found out he had a photo taken of himself tied to the Spire.

But cheated. His penis was photoshopped on.
    I was there. It happened :(

*shudder*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Kiera wrote: »
    I was there. It happened :(

*shudder*

Fluffer?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Has he woken up from last nights season? Maybe things will look different when he looks up at the morning sky from that ditch he slept in last night and wonders what he got up to the previous night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭wudangclan

ScumLord wrote: »
    Has he woken up from last nights season? Maybe things will look different when he looks up at the morning sky from that ditch he slept in last night and wonders what he got up to the previous night.

Don't think so.
    He did post here this morning and since then his name has disappeared from the mod-list.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

I'd love to see all these posters taking a pop at the AH mods to try it themselves for a while...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Aw So long Terry. Just when I thought we were becoming good mates you go and leave to go to Australia for on your WHV. Take care and be ware of hitchhikers.

Bring back Julep!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Good riddance... I sure won't be missing you.

I always disagreed that AH should be a playground for mods "I am drunk and I want to ban somebody".

Really... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

No regrets Terry!!

I always disagreed that AH should be a playground for mods "I am drunk and I want to ban somebody".

I assume you're being sarcastic.
    It was partly things like this,odd arbitrary mod decisions,quirky in nature, that drew me to AH in the first place.
    Long may it live.

Awww... boohoo "i got a ban" and i hate the mod for it.

Did you ever hear the phrase "if you've nothing nice to say, STFU"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

jesus lads. Some load of ghey love around here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Can I ask "Are you Terence's pet rottweiler or something"?

Just wondering.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

seanybiker wrote: »
    jesus lads. Some load of ghey love around here
    Do you want some seany :p

wudangclan wrote: »
    I assume you're being sarcastic.
    It was partly things like this,odd arbitrary mod decisions,quirky in nature, that drew me to AH in the first place.
    Long may it live.

Well it's not a nice way to mod a forum, but it's ok if your not the one on the end of a ban. Getting banned for saying McBeth? What a crock of sh!te... Exactly why I won't miss his inability to mod correctly. Rest of the mods seem to be doing a good job.

I got more bans from other mods, nothing against them as I was out of line either way.

I won't stfu either. You seem to be defending Terry every time somebody says something about him... lol...

• Advertisement

Well it's not a nice way to mod a forum, but it's ok if your not the one on the end of a ban. Getting banned for saying McBeth? What a crock of sh!te... Exactly why I won't miss his inability to mod correctly. Rest of the mods seem to be doing a good job.

Each to their own,Xavier.
    For me these things were/are a plus.
    M*cb*th? Classic.
    It's only a website at the end of the day.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Don't think so.
    He did post here this morning and since then his name has disappeared from the mod-list.
    Interesting, so he can no longer swing the ban hammer?

I got more bans from other mods, nothing against them as I was out of line either way.

I won't stfu either. You seem to be defending Terry every time somebody says something about him... lol...
    Not really. I know that guy and like him. I just dont think you should shít in his goodbye thread. Thats all.

ScumLord wrote: »
    Interesting, so he can no longer swing the ban hammer?

That's the idea... ;)
    Each to their own,Xavier.
    For me these things were/are a plus.
    Macbeth? Classic.
    It's only a website at the end of the day.:)

Not really. Rogue mods... unlikable.

Either way, I didn't think this thread was a "only say nice things about terry" thread... or a "brown nose" thread... ;)

Not really. I know that guy and like him. I just dont think you should shít in his goodbye thread. Thats all.

Who ever said I didn't like him? I didn't sh!t anywhere. I stated that I won't miss him. Why do you have such a problem with it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Ah FFS. Terry was about the only mod on this whole site I had any respect for (no offence to the rest)...at least the guy called it like it was and brought some laffo...
    Hope you stay on as a poster or re-reg or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Getting banned for saying McBeth? ...

Ah but you are still afeared to say it properly.

The curse and legend live on :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

cheerio Terry.

Who ever said I didn't like him? I didn't sh!t anywhere. I stated that I won't miss him. Why do you have such a problem with it?
    You did. I mean, if you liked somoeone as a poster you'd miss their posts?

I have a problem with you acting the dick when there is no need for it.
    wrote:

• Advertisement

WindSock wrote: »
    Ah but you are still afeared to say it properly.

The curse and legend live on :pac:

If I could spell it right I would. Can you teach me how to spell it properly? Pwease??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement