Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting sports bag made in Waterford?

• 19-11-2009 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Anyone know where I can get a padded sports bag made? I want to carry 5 laptops around easily and someone suggested getting a bag made which had cushioning built in.

Anyone know anywhere I can get this done?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Clano

Sporthouse used to do them on the northern extension of the industrial estate. go in the gate keep goin straight tis on the right. think its called k-sport now so im not sure if they make the anymore but tis worth a try

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Azzurri. They're in the Kilcohan Business Park beside the dogs.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Wilde_37

Thanks lads - tried both of them today and neither can help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 700 ✭✭✭kayaksurfbum

Sporthouse and K sport, totally different companys. Sporthouse make a laptop backpack, also make a large wheely bag that could be kitted out for your needs. Send a mail to info@Sporthouse.ie put attention ian in the title. We will try our best to get you sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Wilde_37

Sporthouse and K sport, totally different companys. Sporthouse make a laptop backpack, also make a large wheely bag that could be kitted out for your needs. Send a mail to info@Sporthouse.ie put attention ian in the title. We will try our best to get you sorted.

Thanks - sent on a request to them and included a diagram. I'll keep the board posted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement