Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

School girl stabbed

Options
  • 19-11-2009 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/pyjamaclad-attackers-stab-girl-outside-village-school-1947875.html

reading between the lines, whats happening here. People are being moved form one part of limerick to destroy another part?? Is this policy being looked at, is being stopped. Surely is being proved its not working. This cant go on. These scum just cant be allowed to destroy whole neghbourhoods and be allowed do it over & over again. Do people complain to the council and say the people given a free house here or there are wrecking our lives?? What good does this policy do the people who move or the people who become their new nieghbours. (maybe im making a wrong assumption in this case but this is happening inthe city & county)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

They own an SUV yet are entitled to council housing? :confused:
    I'd have thought there would in be income limits.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

A friend of my mothers was present for this.
    Disgrace :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

I live around there, it's a disgrace :(

Between the stabbing and the arms found two weeks ago, Doon is not the nice-ish place it used to be.

Not sure if the attack had anything to do with people being moved here for 'regeneration' I've heard a diferent story.

The point is a young girl was attacked and wounded as she came out from school. I don't understand this mentality. There are no real deterrants for people that enter into this kind of violence. Without sanctions this behaviour grows unchecked.

How long before one of my friends/family is hurt?

Advertisement