Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banned from soccer

Options
  • 19-11-2009 11:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

and no notification given? what is going on? i gave no personal abuse yet received by the bucket load being called an orange b*stard for one. is this the kind of comment that is tolerated here as opposed to my differing views on the match. i think i am at least due an explanation

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

You were banned by the Admin Sparky.
    Ban Reason: obvious troll - you knew it was coming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭j1smithy

give me an example of how i was trolling? thats bull. just because everyone was crying about the match and i was looking at it in perspective.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭j1smithy

Beruthiel wrote: »
    You were banned by the Admin Sparky.
    Ban Reason: obvious troll - you knew it was coming.

I would hardly consider disagreeing with other posters trolling, merely creating debate. After all this is meant to be a discussion forum, I mean if you ban people with a different opinion there isn't going to be much debate?

Advertisement