Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roccoco in Balbriggan - Beauty Salon Closed, anyone know where the staff are now work

Options
  • 19-11-2009 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

A pity as the beauty salon was very handy for me, hopefully someone might know where they are now working

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭sneem-man

NorthDub wrote: »
    A pity as the beauty salon was very handy for me, hopefully someone might know where they are now working

Mrs Sneem Man said ''Some of the beautician's have started working in Escape Health and Beauty which is located in Applewood,Swords.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭NorthDub

tell mrs sneem man thanks for that but unfortunately swords is out of the way for me, will have to try and find somewhere locally

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

Mrs A is a fan of Aura on Bridge Street :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Sock Monster

I'd recommend Aura too, if your looking for a new salon.

I used to go to The Haven but when they moved to Balrothery I started going to Aura (opposite the Deli Burger) and found them to be very good and well priced too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Sock Monster

I also go to a beauty therapist in Skerries who runs a salon from her own home for my spray tans, her name is ANDREA CAMPBELL. <snip> in Skerries. Co Dublin. <snip>. The tans are usually 20 Euro but she's doing a special of 15 euro for Nov/December.

The brand of tan she uses is "Sol Bronze" which seems to suit my pasty irish skin perfectly

She also does home visits but I always go to her in-house salon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭cailinoBAC

Glad to hear good things about Aura. I'd been wondering where to go since the Haven moved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

cailinoBAC wrote: »
    Glad to hear good things about Aura. I'd been wondering where to go since the Haven moved.

that's gone a while now, you must be fierce hairy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭_michelle_

i have to say ive never been happy with any of the treatments ive gotten in Aura, all the staff seem to be under-qualified the way they carry out the treatments & not very pleasent either.
    Monica Tolans on the other hand is an amazing salon, the girls are real chatty & friendly & to say ive come out feeling on-top of the world is an understatement! i couldnt recommend it enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭NorthDub

thanks for all your suggestions, I have made an appointment with Monica Tolan for sat,

Advertisement