Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best moment from GTA series

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mackman

GTA 1: When you first find the tank in the second city (forget the name) man that was awesome, just driving around blowing **** up:)
    or when you drve so fast the screen went blurry and the car shook all over the shop

GTA SA: Stealing the jet pack from the army base,
    the countryside- spending hours just driving around.
    The tanker mission
    The whole game is just awesome, so HUGE!!!! great missions, good storyline, just heaps of fun

I just bought GTA IV last weekend, havent played it yet, but i have tomorrow off work, its gonna be a good day ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Mark92

pavement bowling.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Delta_Raven1

hoping over the fence of the los santos airport, approaching the nearest plane and gettin in *note at the time i never knew you could fly planes so this really was unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement