Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

covered litter trays

Options
  • 19-11-2009 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭

I was in a petshop and one of the covered litter trays cought my eye. It was one that you turn to either side to separate the fine litter from the clumps. It had some name on it that I've seen before (maybe on cat toys, or something else) has anyone seen it before?

Also I want to get the cats covered litter trays but both are afraid to get into there carrier. I'm wondering will they be afraid to use the litterbox too?

One really annoys he throws the litter out of the tray and he's more afraid of the carrier than the other.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Lollymcd

My cats ***seriously*** dislike their carriers but are grand with their covered litter trays. Just put in the place were their old one used to be. Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭Orla K

Lollymcd wrote: »
    My cats ***seriously*** dislike their carriers but are grand with their covered litter trays. Just put in the place were their old one used to be. Good luck

Thanks I got them one just over a week ago and left the other trays out. One the covered one was set up they didn't go near the other ones.

It's a huge one that was €50 and I got it for €20 because the door was broken, it's fixable with a little effort and cleverness, both love it and the big cat can throw around all the litter he likes, this time it's not going on the floor.

Very good, I'm glad it all worked out! Possibly they prefer the privacy, I know I would!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭Orla K

Lollymcd wrote: »
    Very good, I'm glad it all worked out! Possibly they prefer the privacy, I know I would!

I wish they would give me some as well, one always follows me into the bathroom, odd because the other refuses to set foot in there if I'm there, a few too many baths I suppose.

Orla K wrote: »
    I wish they would give me some as well, one always follows me into the bathroom.

Mine do that too, one even checks the loo out after I'm done! She's obsessed with it though, sits there a lot and just stares into it! I will never understand them!

• Advertisement
Advertisement