Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One Hour Photo?

Options
  • 19-11-2009 3:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭

I need to get some digital photos developed today in a hurry.Could anyone please suggest somewhere in town with a one hour photo service?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

I need to get some digital photos developed today in a hurry.Could anyone please suggest somewhere in town with a one hour photo service?

Try somewhere with those booths,usually takes about 20 minutes.
    HN have them,but thats probably no use to you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

HN?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Harvey Norman

Ah of course, thanks. Would be handy alright, I'm sure somewhere in town must have those booths.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,513 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I think Boots have a Booth. :)
    There is also a Fujifilm shop at the top of Cruises street (turn right to go to William Street and its on your right before you get there).

• Advertisement

Mr E wrote: »
    I think Boots have a Booth. :)
    There is also a Fujifilm shop at the top of Cruises street (turn right to go to William Street and its on your right before you get there).

Excellent, thanks a mil. Think i'll give Boot's Booth a go

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Stan the man

Jetland - Ennis Road:D

In the pharmacy. Very good quality.

Thanks for the help guys. Ended up going to Boots, two Fuji printing machines there. Very fast and cost 6.50 for 13 photos which I assumed was nice and reasonable until I noticed a small pharmacy near Bentley's on O'Connell street also have a machine where it was half the Boots price -thought i'd mention for future refernce for others.

Thanks again -C

Advertisement