Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beautician in Whitehall / Killester / Raheny ?

Options
  • 19-11-2009 3:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Anyone know of a good beautician in any of the above areas? I have recently moved and want a girlie day out and a bit of pampering.. (Not one that is going to cost the earth either!!:)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

This is the North County forum. You'll probably be more likely to get replies in the Dublin City forum.
    If you're willing to travel though, there are some really good beauty salons and day spas in Malahide. They'll be listed in the Golden Pages.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭cor

My wife likes the place in the Regency Hotel leisure club Whitehall, it's called Allure beauty salon.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Jumbo156

Cheek to Cheek in Whitehall, beside the Airport Take away, Wife swears by it

• Registered Users Posts: 2 chimo

Lesleys Beauty Clinic Howth Road I think but it's in Killester. Check it out on the web. They are fab and good value too. She did my sisters wedding years ago and been going back since.

Advertisement