Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATT: Promoters-TEAM RYANO FIGHTERS

Options
  • 19-11-2009 3:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭

ANY PROMOTERS LOOKING FOR TEAM RYANO FIGHTERS TO FIGHT ON THERE SHOWS PLEASE DO NOT ASK THE FIGHTERS.
    IF YOU WANT THEM ON YOUR SHOW PLEASE CONTACT ME YOU CAN PM ME ON HERE THANKS ANDY

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

I'd like to 2nd that-Promoters need to go through coaches to get fighters on there shows, asking fighters direct is amateur and disrespectful to the club who trains and looks after the fighters.

My fighters know not to accept any offers but to steer the promoter my way-but the fact that they skip by me is going to seriously change wheter i'll put them on the promotion, we need to start acting more professional if we want to be looked upon as professional..

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

Advertisement