Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Thread Advise - Thierry Henry "Gillette Champion" Lets hit him in the pocket

Options
  • 19-11-2009 4:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks , I would like to start a new thread about Thierry Henry but not to sure where to put it.

I can't post it in the Soccer section as I'm not approved for that section and it not really a soccer issue it's more of a campaign.

Just to let you know what I would like to do , following the game last night and "Le Hand Of God" I decided today I would contact Gillette and asked them If they will still use Mr Henry as a poster boy for the products, he is in the opinion of many people around the world a cheat and to associate your products with a cheat is not good business.

I would like to start a thread which gives people the contact information for Gillette , if enough people contact Gillette maybe they will pull their contract with him and hit the cheat in the pocket.

For those of you who are interested I contacted them at this address :- " http://pggillette.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/pggillette.cfg/php/enduser/ask.php?p_sid=QpzQjmNj&p_accessibility=0&p_redirect=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPSZwX3NvcnRfYnk9JnBfZ3JpZHNvcnQ9JnBfcm93X2NudD0xNjAsMTYwJnBfcHJvZHM9MzE4LDQ4Miw0ODMmcF9jYXRzPSZwX3B2PTMuNDgzJnBfY3Y9JnBfc2VhcmNoX3R5cGU9YW5zd2Vycy5zZWFyY2hfbmwmcF9wYWdlPTE* "

In the Product section I selected "Gillette -> Blades and Razors -> Fusion" in the Category section I selected " Advertising"

I wrote the comments following comments " Will Gillette Fusion continue to use Thierry Henry as a poster boy for advertising it's product's ? After his performance in the world cup play-off match against the republic Of Ireland and his deliberate hand ball he can only be viewed as a cheat and to advertise him as a "Gillette Champion" tarnishes your products. His obvious post match lie where he claimed the hand ball was not deliberate tarnishes his reputation even further.

I will not use your products as long as he is associated with them . "

I just followed the rest of the instructions after that.

I know it won't change last nights result but it might just hit Henry in the pocket if enough people contact them and they pull their contract.

Anyway where should such a thread be posted ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,308 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

If you wish to organise a consumer boycott of Gillette products I'm afraid you'll have to do so on a different website.

Advertisement