Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which is better N97, H1 or tattoo?

• 19-11-2009 4:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭

hi just looking for opinions from anyone who has one of these or more, due an upgrade with vodafone and don't think i can last till N900 comes out!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Just wait till the end of the month, its only 11 days away!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

ha, its too expensive sim free, it could be 4 months before a network picks it up!

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Easy Rider

Vodafone have said they will carry it ages ago, but yes, knowing them they will take ages with branding the phone or 'testing' it....

I have the same problem, due an upgrade but nothing really taking my fancy, may have taken the tattoo if it was not 18month contract just then wait another year or so...so thinking of going SIM Free for a new phone....like to look of the Droid...

Advertisement