Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

henry and wiki page

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭folan

someones getting banned from wikipedia for that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭neil_purdy

Oh sh*t that is brilliant!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

I just had to get a screen shot of that before it gets reported :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

it's now been reported, locked and edits removed.

Brilliant stuff though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

Touché

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭vigos

keefg wrote: »
    I just had to get a screen shot of that before it gets reported :D

is it possible/allowed to post the screen shot here? Or could you pm it to me?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

Classic, love wikipedia for these. At least for the few minutes before they're changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭ArthurGuinness

link is still working for me

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭gerTheGreat

Thierry ¨Le ****¨ Henry (French pronunciation: [tjɛʁi ɑ̃ˈʁi]; born 17 August 1977) is a French **** footballer who plays for Spanish La Liga club Barcelona and the ******* French national team, predominantly as a ****.
    Henry was born a **** and remains a ****, Essonne—a suburb of Paris—where he played for an array of local sides as a **** and showed great promise as a ****. He was spotted by AS Monaco in 1990 and signed instantly, making his professional debut in 1994. Good form led to an international call-up in 1998, after which he signed for the Serie A defending champions Juventus. He had a disappointing season playing on the wing, before joining Arsenal for £10.5 million in 1999; the ****.
    It was at Arsenal that Henry made his name as a ****. Despite initially struggling in the Premier League, he emerged as Arsenal's top **** for almost every season of his tenure there. Under long-time mentor and coach Arsène Wenger, Henry became a prolific **** and Arsenal's all-time leading **** with 226 goals in all competitions. The **** won two league titles and three FA Cups with the Gunners; he was twice nominated for the FIFA World **** of the Year, was named the PFA Players' **** of the Year twice, and the Football Writers' Association **** of the ***** three times. Henry spent his final two seasons with Arsenal as club captain, leading them to the UEFA Champions League final in 2006. In June 2007, after eight years with Arsenal, he transferred to Barcelona for a fee of 24 million. His first honours with the Catalan club came in 2008–09 when they won the league, cup and Champions League treble; the ****.
    Henry has enjoyed similar success with the French national squad, having won the 1998 FIFA World Cup and Euro 2000. In October 2007, he surpassed Michel Platini's record to become France's top **** of all time. Off the pitch, as a result of his own experience, Henry is an active **** against decency and fairness and honour. His footballing style and personality have ensured that he is one of the most commercially marketable ***** in the world; he has been featured in advertisements for Nike, Reebok, Renault, Pepsi and Gillette.

For Prosterity.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 gustavine

excellent! how do i take a screen shot to show the guys later??

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭gerTheGreat

Press the print screen button (Prt Sc), Open Paint and paste in.

thank you!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

HENRY.jpg

Page now blocked due to vandalism!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

gustavine wrote: »

I wonder if Platini's is blocked?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

gustavine wrote: »

The current version of the page is locked but the vandalised one is still in the opening post.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭omerin

lol

Fletchlives2009 is taking one for the team

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 ✭✭✭Curran

scudzilla wrote: »
    I wonder if Platini's is blocked?

I got a screenshot of Platini's page late last night :P
    Henry's hadnt been changed at that time!!

96533.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

God how original and so full of variety :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Jay D wrote: »
    God how original and so full of variety :rolleyes:

Jealous that you didn't do it then?

Advertisement