Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Article in the Irish Farmers Journal

Options
  • 19-11-2009 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

FYI.

Just looking at the Farmers Journal today, dated 21 Nov, and on page 35 there is an article about farmers being encouraged to consider allowing campers pull up on their farmyards. The article suggests that campers are looking for sites close to places of interest and being beside a pub would be a bonus. It appears that it is bing run by an organisation called "safenightsireland.ie", never heard of them, and the cost per night would be about €10.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭stapeler

Safenightsireland.webs.com is advertising on bendunne.com at the moment. Looks like it's another money making idea for somebody..
    I wish these organisations that keep springing up would give a bit more information about themselves, rather that a price list. Anybody can set up a website with promises, I won't part with cash until I see relevant information.

I would certainly welcome a system like the Caravan Club certified sites in the UK.

Advertisement