Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro ev 2010 online

Options
  • 19-11-2009 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭

IIm having trouble playing pes online. Every other game i have works grand online but with PES it doesnt seem to connect to the internet for some reason. Has anyone else had similar problems? Any ideas on what the problem might be?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭saltie

Any errors?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭shano_88

It says it requires a system update. Ive gone into settings-system updates and it finds the update but wont seem to download it. Ive left it for 45 minutes and its still at 0% downloaded.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭saltie

Are you downloading over HTTP? Thats what i do. Make sure your interweb is turned on too ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

I have got the following message while trying to connect online to the Pro Evolution servers.

"Unable to connect using UDP port 3658. You may need to connect directly to the internet or adjust your connection device i.e router settings etc.
    Assign DMZ,port mapping, configure nat tabl and other router settings to the PS3 system."

I can connect fine with other games, I have added the port to the list of exceptions but I dont understand how to do any of the other stuff.
    Anyone care to explain it in laymans terms?

Advertisement