Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Flood Pictures

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Caryatnid

Wowee those pics are unreal. I'm in Dublin and it's like a different world out there! All we have near where I am is just sh!tty weather and a lot of rain.

If you are on Facebook, maybe some of the people here who haven't been flooded would like to check out the group: "Donate items! - Help people in Ireland affected by the floods." - dunno how to add link to it, sorry. :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

You'd think because of this we'll stop building Lego houses on unsuitable land. We won't though. Just whack a facetious Irish name on it and call it progress, marvellous.

Great pics by the way, keep em coming. I wish I'd stopped there last Friday to capture the river between Kilcolgan and Kinvara.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement