If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quote for hi-fi entry system

Options
  • 19-11-2009 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi John/Ash/Kenny/Dave/Nicola

Im about to purchase following sound equipment:

NAD C315Bee - amp
    NAD C525Bee - cd
    Tannoy Custom F1 - speakers

looking for a quote that includes delivery to Dublin.
    The speakers are questionable, as I'd like to get something easy to drive that I could listen the music at low volumes and still be able to enjoy warm sound with clear and dynamic midrange and hi tones. Mid and hi tones is a priority but a bit of punchy and controlled bas also desirable. So, if you can recommend any alternative option based on your experience, please go ahead.

Also please mind Im going on holidays on 1st Dec, would like to get them few days before if possible. If not then must postpone till Jan.

Thanks
    Peter

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi flp.

The NAD C315 has now finished and has been replaced by the NAD C326.
    C315 was priced at £189.95 / 219.99 Euro.
    C326 priced at £289.95 / 329.99 Euro.

NAD C525BEE is priced at £199.95 / 229.99 Euro but at the moment we have no new sealed stock. We have a 14 Day exchange one that was returned as the customer upgraded (He only had it two Days) It could offer this one for £169.95 / 194.99 Euro (Titanium Finish)

We are very low on all our NAD products at the moment.

Tannoy Custom F1 are priced at £79.95 / 89.99 Euro (Very Short Supply)

Have a look a the following deal:
    hfSystem4.jpg
    Amplifier
    Marantz PM6003 Black
    TSP £299.95
    CD Player
    Marantz CD6003 Black
    TSP £299.95
    Speakers! (Pair)
    Wharfedale Diamond 10.1 Black
    TSP £199.95
    SYSTEM TSP £799.85
    SAVE £200!£599.95

We could offer the Monitor Audio BR2 in place of the Wharfedale 10.1 at no extra cost!!
    https://www.richersounds.ie/asp/product.asp?ObjectID=930&Mode=0&productid=586&Results=true&keys=monitor%20audio

Might there be any other manufacturer that might suit your needs?

Let me know what you think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Peter.

Just wondering if you had any thoughts on those systems ?

Cheers

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 9 flp

Hi Dave, Kenny

First of all sorry for late reply and thanks for that really good offer.
    I understood that NAD C315 is actually not good idea and might go for NAD C326 or Marantz you mentioned. I also really like those BR2 speakers.
    Marantz definitely offers more features than NAD for the same price, but what really important is for me, is sound color and quality. So conclusion is that I must listen first as I have had already some bad experience of buying something with really good reviews and being not happy with it afterwards.

Im recently quite busy and going for long holidays next week (will be away) so I need to postpone this purchase, but will get back to you early next year.

do you also propose discounts for custom sets of equipment or only for those which are on the website ?

Thanks
    Peter

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey Peter.

We will always try and work out some form of deal on systems that our customers purchase. It could be free shipping or a good deal on any interconnects needed if we cant go any lower on the seperates.

Let me know if we can help we you return.

Thanks.

Kenny.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.