Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone help me out?

• 19-11-2009 7:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Heres the problem.
    My band have recorded an album using Audacity (i know its ****), any I recently got Logic for mac, and was wondering if there was any way to transfer the Audacity project files onto Logic so I can edit each track seperatley. I also have about a thousand data files (.au) for each song but they dont do anything.
    Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭vinylbomb

You cant, you'll have to bounce it to audio in Audacity, then open each track in Logic.

Sorry!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 98 ✭✭Des Claypool

bounce each track to wav then stick em into logic individually, altho if i was you i'd just re-record everything with logic and use the audacity as a practice attempt. it'l most like sound much better dependin on your interfaces capabilities.

Advertisement