Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

star wars coming to the O2 .

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

Oh. My. God.

"Hey kids, c'mere! Christmas is cancelled!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 283 ✭✭Trafford Lad

Really looking forward to this, not sure I'll fork out for the VIP ticket, but its tempting:).

Really looking forward to this, not sure I'll fork out for the VIP ticket, but its tempting:).

I know. The thing that gets me is that after reading reviews about the show (mostly American), I get the impression that the exhibition was not an additional cost......

Plus for me and my two boys it would be over €90 extra!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 283 ✭✭Trafford Lad

Just found the Facebook page for Star Wars in concert:

http://www.facebook.com/#/pages/Star-Wars-In-Concert/111650218599?ref=search&sid=723918974.3664518736..1

There are some great pics there and it really gives you a flavour of the concert, I just hope that when it comes to the 02 people who pay for the standard ticket still get to see some of the exhibits and costumes etc.

Just got my tickets.
    My kids better not put me in a home when I'm old.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,468 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

lol...I used to laugh at some of those dressing up for Star Wars..but goddamn..there are some hot chicks on that facebook link...

I'd go for the photography experience but am wondering if many people would be in costume..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

Got my tickets Friday night after I convinced the girlfriend to tag along.

She mistakenly left the booking of tickets in my hands...

Needless to say, I am now in the dog house having spent 220 squids on a concert (and we live in Cork, so tack another 150 quid for travel and accomodation). But hey, it'll be well worth the stint...

Advertisement