Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Milan game where there was a dodgy goal?

• 19-11-2009 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭

Was doing the usual in work today chatting about the French goal and what not and someone brought up another match. Apparently Milan were playing and they got a goal they shouldn't have, admitted it to the ref and all but it was still given.

As a result the whole team just let the other team run the pitch and score?

Anyone know if this is true? Anyone know the match so I can try youtube it if it's around?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭johnp

Dunno about that game, but here's different example

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

I would not expect France to even think about that because of the away goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭johnp

Dancor wrote: »

Absolutely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Dancor wrote: »
    I'm not suggesting they should have or shouldn't have. This is just something that game up and I was wondering about the other match and similiar things before.

There's plenty of other threads for the hand ball debate and didn't want to bring that into this one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Random wrote: »
    I'm not suggesting they should have or shouldn't have. This is just something that game up and I was wondering about the other match and similiar things before.

There's plenty of other threads for the hand ball debate and didn't want to bring that into this one.

Sorry, thought you were. OT I never heard of Milan in the situation.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 970 ✭✭✭Kirnsy

i brought it up. I was right. it was adriano for inter against milan :

Ta - Da

afaik he got suspended for a match or two. though he actually scored the goal so i don't know if it applies here.

Advertisement