Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

wanted track frame/fixie

• 19-11-2009 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

hi im looking for a frame for my next fixed gear build!!!
    looking for frame,forks and whatever else comes with it!!!
    thanks
    peter

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31 arii

hello fixie, i have an almost new fuji elios 3 red an white frame an fork,for sale. comes with 2 new fuji track wheels, (black rims) rear with flip flop hub. also has fuji saddle an seat post,truvativ b.b. and chainset. fork also has stem but no handlebars. to complete my unfinished project you would need bars, rear cog, tyres n tubes, and chain. will throw in shimano 105 front brake complete. icon7.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭fixie

sounds perfect!
    il pm you my phone number to organise viewing!

oh and il still be looking for another bike if anyone else has any for sale

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 236 ✭✭sexpot

I have an old Wes Mason Professional frame, campagnolo drops and all. Frame needs work, heavy rust in places. 60 blips

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭fixie

any pics of the Wes Mason
    year?
    size?
    weight?
    any thing else with it?bb cranks etc

I have no idea of the year to be honest, but I would be putting it at 1978 ot 79 based on research done. Very hard to get info on Wes Mason frame builder but plenty on his racing career. He built frames for Carlton and then MKM and thats all I really know.

Size is 54 cm I think.

No idea of weight, it's light enough.

It has the original stem (Cinelli), bars (Cinelli) and brakes (Gire di Italia I think) still on. (The stem is being bit stubborn but I haven't had a good chance to get at it)

I took the bb off to be cleaned, so it's all there.

It also had a san marco saddle that would be great if you were interested in refurbishing it.

I'll try send you some pics. Rust is heavy around seat post by the way and would need a good sanding, also rust in other places. Would definitely need stripping, hence the low price.

Edit: Also has forks on it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 297 ✭✭redmaxi

Hello sexpot, have you still got this frame?. If so I may be interested if it's still for sale, thanks.

Yeah I still have it. I'll have to get some pics uploaded. PM me your email there and I'll send some on

Advertisement