Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What would you change?

Options
  • 19-11-2009 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭

Hey All,

Was at a course boards meeting 2day as a class rep. It was all about where the classes are finding problems with their course in particular. So just as interest what would ye boardsies change?

PS it has nothing to do with actual lecturers you may have so do not talk bout ur teacher being an ass.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

theboss80 wrote: »
    Hey All,

Was at a course boards meeting 2day as a class rep. It was all about where the classes are finding problems with their course in particular. So just as interest what would ye boardsies change?

PS it has nothing to do with actual lecturers you may have so do not talk bout ur teacher being an ass.

boss, just a quick q on the meeting, when was it announced? im a rep myself, and heard nothing of it. neither did any of my m8's who are also rep's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Trish2007

It all depends what department you were in. The engineering meetings were being held yesterday and today. I was probably at the same meeting as theboss80.

The secretary of your school should inform you where and when these meetings are taking place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Trish2007 wrote: »
    It all depends what department you were in. The engineering meetings were being held yesterday and today. I was probably at the same meeting as theboss80.

The secretary of your school should inform you where and when these meetings are taking place.
    Yeah we had someone announce it to the class on Tuesday evening, ours (engineers) was today at half 3 or something

One problem Ive got to say Im having is the CAD rooms, we only have one class a week and outside of that we have access to only 2 rooms, both which are nearly always booked up so its almost impossible to get drawings done unless you stay in late in the evenings.

Also the plotters have been broken all week which has been extremely frustrating, doesnt seem to be any work going on to get them back online from what Ive seen

Advertisement