Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secondhand Books to Sell

Options
  • 19-11-2009 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have a lot of secondhand books(history/politics, computer books) that I am looking to sell.
    Is there any shop in Limerick that buys 2nd hand books?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

donate them to charity - dont sell them

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭Denerick

I might take some of your history/political books, if you're interested. Drop me a PM and let me know what you have and I'll see if we can arrange something...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Moving to the Limerick board.

And the Little Catherine Street bookshop definitely does. It's in Little Catherine Street:) Over the religious bookshop store but not affiliated with it - it's got a separate door to the left.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

What computer books do you have?did you try adverts.ie?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

There's a car boot sale in Barringtons Car Park held every SUNDAY from 10am to 2pm, pitches are 10euro and tea/coffee/soup served on site.

The car park is located across the road from the Absolut Hotel.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 woggas

there's a bookshop, think its called Phil's bookshop, opposite the entrance to the thomas st car park that buys second hand books

• Registered Users Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭The Saint

Hey, I too would be interested in seeing what history/politics books you have.
    K09 wrote: »
    Hi,

I have a lot of secondhand books(history/politics, computer books) that I am looking to sell.
    Is there any shop in Limerick that buys 2nd hand books?

Thanks.

Advertisement